A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > The Bombardiers
The Bombardiers  [message #74239] Mon, 02 April 2018 22:44 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Very soon now I will be releasing The Bombardiers, a tale by Rick Beck, which has led me into a sporting arena I never knew existed.

Before it comes out I thought you might enjoy wallowing in nostalgia.

When it comes out I think Rick would love to hear your thoughts. Me too!

I shall link to it then.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: The Bombardiers  [message #74260 is a reply to message #74239] Fri, 06 April 2018 07:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

And here, gentlemen, and ladies, too, for your delectation and delight, I present The Bombardiers!

[Updated on: Fri, 06 April 2018 07:47]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: The Bombardiers  [message #74298 is a reply to message #74260] Fri, 20 April 2018 11:33 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

I am a tad surprised no-one has said a thing!

Previous Topic: Fine Young Animals
Next Topic: Fine Young Animals - Straw Poll
Goto Forum: