A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > sahypo 'apprentice'
icon5.gif sahypo 'apprentice'  [message #74614] Fri, 27 July 2018 19:02 Go to next message
Carl in Boston is currently offline  Carl in Boston

Getting started

I have enjoyed reading the series "Apprentice" by Sahypo. The chapters have been posted at irregular intervals since 2015 (one chapter only, in 2017). The most recent here was in March '18 (although another site has a chapter posted in May of '18). My questions are: Is anyone in contact with this author? Is he in bad health (or worse)? Does he have any plans to continue the series? I have sent email to the address provided here, but have not had a response. The characters in the story are among my favorites, and I want to know what happens next, like any 6 year old (although I am 10 and a half times that age!). Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Re: sahypo 'apprentice'  [message #74616 is a reply to message #74614] Sat, 28 July 2018 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

"carl9804 wrote on Fri, 27 July 2018 20:02"
I have enjoyed reading the series "Apprentice" by Sahypo. The chapters have been posted at irregular intervals since 2015 (one chapter only, in 2017). The most recent here was in March '18 (although another site has a chapter posted in May of '18). My questions are: Is anyone in contact with this author? Is he in bad health (or worse)? Does he have any plans to continue the series? I have sent email to the address provided here, but have not had a response. The characters in the story are among my favorites, and I want to know what happens next, like any 6 year old (although I am 10 and a half times that age!). Any information would be greatly appreciated.

--
Chapters wander in from time to time. Every author's email address is linked from their name at the head of each chapter. Perhaps you might email him and let us know the outcome?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: sahypo 'apprentice'  [message #74618 is a reply to message #74616] Sat, 28 July 2018 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mark

Likes it here

"timmy wrote on Sat, 28 July 2018 00:37"

Perhaps you might email him and let us know the outcome?

--

He's indicated that he has sent an e-mail to the address provided here, with no response.
Re: sahypo 'apprentice'  [message #74621 is a reply to message #74618] Sat, 28 July 2018 14:32 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

so he has. Mea culpa

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: "The Odd Onward Door," by Geron Kees
Next Topic: Goats and Bugs
Goto Forum: