A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Ye gods. Vibrator discrimination!
Ye gods. Vibrator discrimination!  [message #75032] Sat, 27 October 2018 10:39
timmy

Has no life at all

I read this article following by this one today. I also am the proud owner of a small collection of dildos and vibtarors. And the thing that pisses me off is the fact that these toys are represented by the mainstream media as toys for women.

I own a prostate, and I get it checked out every so often to ensure it is healthy, because I want to keep it. And I love stimulating it with toys. As a young teenager I even invented my own electro-stim system from a toy morse code set and worked out how to use that anally. In short, the prostate is a glorious piece of male sexual anatomy.

Not for the mainstream media, though. Penetration is only for the girls in the maintstream media!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Young Master Phœnix
Next Topic: The Puppy Express!
Goto Forum: