A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Kellogg
Kellogg  [message #75555] Tue, 19 February 2019 01:52 Go to next message
Teddy is currently offline  Teddy

Really getting into it

The religious whack-job nutter who invented corn flakes, and his hatred of sex... 😮

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/sex-dawn/200902/time -boycott-kellogg

“There's no grays, only white that's got grubby. I'm surprised you don't know that. And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including yourself. That's what sin is.” - Terry Pratchett
Re: Kellogg  [message #75556 is a reply to message #75555] Tue, 19 February 2019 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

He was a rabid circumciser. So was Graham of Golden Grahams. It was to prevent masturbation. Often it was done as a punishment, with no pain relief.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Kellogg  [message #75558 is a reply to message #75556] Wed, 20 February 2019 04:41 Go to previous message
Teddy is currently offline  Teddy

Really getting into it

Yes. Truly bizarre character with truly bizarre beliefs. He's noted for claiming never to have engaged in sex, even with his own wife. 

“There's no grays, only white that's got grubby. I'm surprised you don't know that. And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including yourself. That's what sin is.” - Terry Pratchett
Previous Topic: Jet Boy
Next Topic: Everglow
Goto Forum: