A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Pleased, disappointed, then pleased again
Pleased, disappointed, then pleased again  [message #75993] Mon, 14 October 2019 11:18 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I watched this video, linked from a tweet, which is apparently part of a series, and thought "Wow"

I tried to check tik tok out, and happened on this article. And, for a while, I was disappointed.

I verified it as best as I could with this tweet. Is twitter verification? Then I started to think

I concluded that the attendant brouhaha about (pretty much) gay for pay is irrelevant. The video is what matters, not the fact that they were acting. And, unless allegedly heterosexual and mildly homophobic blond boy is a flrting with a girl, he's a great actor.

For me, after thought, the video stands as sweet and encouraging. And the kid is easy on the eye, too. Hope that survives puberty!

[Updated on: Mon, 14 October 2019 18:01]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Pleased, disappointed, then pleased again  [message #76026 is a reply to message #75993] Wed, 16 October 2019 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Composer is currently offline  The Composer

Toe is in the water

Don't believe all that's on the Net. Besides, it's too well shot than to be otherwise scripted.
Re: Pleased, disappointed, then pleased again  [message #76049 is a reply to message #76026] Fri, 18 October 2019 14:20 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

"The Composer wrote on Wed, 16 October 2019 14:53"
Don't believe all that's on the Net. Besides, it's too well shot than to be otherwise scripted.

--
Mature thought tells me that it was an excellent short movie, and that I don't care whether the boys are gay or not. I also don't care about the actors in Brokeback Mountain who were rutting in a tent.

The major difference is that I liked the short movie and was bored by the boys rutting in a tent

I've also told the movie maker this on Twitter and I thnk others might choose to do so as well

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Coming Out Day 2019
Next Topic: Fabled Cadillac Commercial
Goto Forum: