A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > The Gay Fiction Library
The Gay Fiction Library  [message #76516] Fri, 31 January 2020 06:56 Go to next message
Talo Segura is currently offline  Talo Segura

Likes it here

Sometime ago after writing my first short book I looked around for a site that might host the ebook, but failed to find anywhere other than big commercial sites where you can sell your book.

As a result, I created my own site https://the-gay-fiction-library.site123.me It's one of those free DIY sites for illiterate programmers. It has its limitations, but does provide a place where readers who like ebooks can download free copies. Being a magnanimous guy, and only having one book to my name, I called it a library because there are now a few authors and their books. It's a library from which you may borrow the books forever, you don't have to take them back! Dont need to register or give email addresses and no info is collected about anyone.

Currently, hosting my own book, a couple of books by Rigby Taylor, Arapiles short story, and a book by Nigel Gordon. I hope I'm not running foul of regulations by plugging the site. I promise it is entirely altruistic.
Re: The Gay Fiction Library  [message #76517 is a reply to message #76516] Fri, 31 January 2020 08:47 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Go for it

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Sex is for married heterosexual couples only, says Church of England
Next Topic: Prostate Cancer - Information for gay and bisexual men
Goto Forum: