A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > The Son(g)s of Ka(d)tie Elder?
 () 1 Vote
The Son(g)s of Ka(d)tie Elder?  [message #77131] Wed, 01 July 2020 07:50 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Ok, the post title is a little tortuous. John Wayne does not appear.

[Updated on: Wed, 01 July 2020 11:23]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: The Son(g)s of Ka(d)tie Elder?  [message #77132 is a reply to message #77131] Thu, 02 July 2020 21:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camy is currently offline  Camy

Likes it here

Neither does the Marlboro Man.

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats." - Albert Schweitzer

It's like Mad Max out here: guys doing guys, girls doing girls, girls turning into guys and doing girls that used to do girls and guys!
- from Alex Truelove
Re: The Son(g)s of Ka(d)tie Elder?  [message #77135 is a reply to message #77131] Sun, 05 July 2020 16:28 Go to previous message
Jolyon Lewes

Toe is in the water

It's one of my favourite videos. It's my daily fix. Brilliantly directed. I have even grown to like the music. The boy in the blue shirt is to die for.

Jolyon
Previous Topic: Keep your distance
Next Topic: Safety
Goto Forum: