A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Help my confused mind
Help my confused mind  [message #77520] Wed, 16 December 2020 00:01 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Maybe it's my age! When I was discovering I was gay there were no obvious Fembois. I find androgynous boys very sexy. Mostly, I find fembois aesthetically pleasimg. Finding a cock under a frock amuses me, too.

The part I don't quite understand is femboi fucking femboi and talking aboug 'girl cum'.  It makes a pleasant spectacle, but is slightly surreal. I follow several of the really cute ones on twitter. You can work out which from my profile

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Help my confused mind  [message #77522 is a reply to message #77520] Thu, 17 December 2020 15:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Composer is currently offline  The Composer

Toe is in the water

Come on, Timmy. Fembois? In England in the 50s and 60s?
Re: Help my confused mind  [message #77524 is a reply to message #77522] Thu, 17 December 2020 20:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

"The Composer wrote on Thu, 17 December 2020 15:40"
Come on, Timmy. Fembois? In England in the 50s and 60s?

--
Well, I never saw them, certainly not like (eg) Fawny or RosieKawaii each of which I am somewhat in lust with  [edited to make the links work]

[Updated on: Thu, 17 December 2020 21:35]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Help my confused mind  [message #77525 is a reply to message #77524] Thu, 17 December 2020 20:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Composer is currently offline  The Composer

Toe is in the water

Cos kids in them days wouldn't have dared to behave like that.

And there was no twitter (wot's that?). And yr links don't work.
Re: Help my confused mind  [message #77526 is a reply to message #77525] Thu, 17 December 2020 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

"The Composer wrote on Thu, 17 December 2020 20:26"

--
I wonder about the first thought. Folk did behave outrageously, but it was the days of wet film, and most folk hadn't the facilities to process it.

There wasn't much tech back then. We even had to play our 78 records on the sewing machine

Re: Help my confused mind  [message #77527 is a reply to message #77526] Fri, 18 December 2020 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ivor slipper is currently offline  ivor slipper

Likes it here

"timmy wrote on Thu, 17 December 2020 22:47"

"The Composer wrote on Thu, 17 December 2020 20:26"

--
I wonder about the first thought. Folk did behave outrageously, but it was the days of wet film, and most folk hadn't the facilities to process it.

There wasn't much tech back then. We even had to play our 78 records on the sewing machine

--
  An no doubt the sewing machine was treadle operated!
Re: Help my confused mind  [message #77528 is a reply to message #77526] Fri, 18 December 2020 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Teddy is currently offline  Teddy

Really getting into it

I grew up mostly in the late 50's through the mid 70's. Parents sent me to a private religious school. The closest thing we had to a femboi was a very effeminate male in the greade below me, complete with the squeal, the swish, and the, "Oh, you guys!" with the flap of the hand from the wrist. Strangely enough, his obvious feminine traits were something never talked about by any of us as far as I could ever tell. We all liked him and treated him as one of us. He was a likable guy. I don't recall him ever being bullied though others were for various reason, including myself form time to time.

Crazy thing is I ran accoss him on social media just a couple months ago. Has a lovely wife and grown kids. I know that means absolutely nothing, especially for guys of our (his and my) generation, but I honestly figured if anyone of us kids would have ended up in the Castro District or, sadly, as a block in the AIDS quilt, it would have been him. Just goes to show, I guess.

But back to the specificity of the topic, he was about as fem acting as a male could be and still wear the same cloths as all the rest of us, and very attractive. Gawd I wanted him so bad; kissing, holding hands, touching, sucking, everything. No way was I going to dare expose myself enough to make a play for him. 

“There's no grays, only white that's got grubby. I'm surprised you don't know that. And sin, young man, is when you treat people as things. Including yourself. That's what sin is.” - Terry Pratchett
Re: Help my confused mind  [message #77537 is a reply to message #77528] Wed, 23 December 2020 03:12 Go to previous message
ray2x is currently offline  ray2x

Really getting into it

well, there certainly no fembois out and about in my school, unless they put on an American football uniform...I guess the first femboi sighting was in college...but even he wasn't what would be considered as a femboi...
Previous Topic: returning
Next Topic: Christmas
Goto Forum: