A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > The observant amongst us will notice something
The observant amongst us will notice something  [message #78174] Thu, 21 October 2021 15:36 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Assuming you preserve the links you have followed for whatever period the browser retains them, those who visit the main site will have noticed thaty the followed lonks are unfillowed, until, of course, you click them. Those using a private browser will not see this.

The reason is simple.

Oh, wait... You want me to tell you what it is?

[Updated on: Thu, 21 October 2021 20:53]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: The observant amongst us will notice something  [message #78175 is a reply to message #78174] Fri, 22 October 2021 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joecasey is currently offline  joecasey

Toe is in the water

Unfillowed?
Re: The observant amongst us will notice something  [message #78176 is a reply to message #78175] Fri, 22 October 2021 07:20 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

I think you missed the lonks

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Totally Fucking Bonkers
Next Topic: Two excellent authors
Goto Forum: