A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Contact
Contact  [message #78344] Fri, 27 May 2022 06:31 Go to next message
Thought I should let you know that contact email does not work, at least not for me using Proton mail. 

This is the mail system at ProtonMail. I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below. For further assistance, please forward this email to contact@protonmail.com. If you do so, you can delete your own text from the attached returned message. <its_onlyme@iomfats.org>: host mail.iomfats.org[142.234.157.23] said: 451 Temporary DNS error while checking SPF record. Try again later. (in reply to RCPT TO command)
Re: Contact  [message #78345 is a reply to message #78344] Fri, 27 May 2022 20:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I wonder if you would please be abit more specific.

Who is seekkng to contact whom?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Contact  [message #78346 is a reply to message #78344] Sat, 28 May 2022 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was trying to contact submissions at this website using my protonmail email. I have tried: its_onlyme@iomfats.org and timmy@iomfats.org but the emails are never delivered. I have tried these email addresses several times with and without attachments. I think it is a problem with protonmail although it is only emails to your address which fail.
Re: Contact  [message #78347 is a reply to message #78346] Sat, 28 May 2022 21:04 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

I have sent you a private message with an unpublished emailaddress that will work

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Well done Jake Daniels
Next Topic: Becoming unremarkable
Goto Forum: