A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > The Third Clue: A Pacha'ka Adventure, by Geron Kees
The Third Clue: A Pacha'ka Adventure, by Geron Kees  [message #78391] Wed, 28 September 2022 07:45 Go to next message
Bisexual_Guy is currently offline  Bisexual_Guy

Likes it here

I am very glad to see this story here.  Happy to see that you are writing additional stories in the Charlie Boone universe, but not always having Charlie, Kippy, Adrian, and Ricky front and center.  My predictor says this will be a great one.

The Braunigan sound somewhat paranoid, or at least very concerned about the other spacefaring empires of the galaxy.

I look forward to seeing who might yet show up in this adventure.  Thanks, Geron!

One of these days perhaps we could have an adventure featuring Kiernan and Frit and Pip?  Or one featuring Horace, Amy, and Oliver the elf accountant?  Or one featuring Uncle Bob, Amy, Horace, Ricky's younger sister, and Ricky's even younger brother?  Surely Rick's brother and sister have met Amy at Third Planet Inquires by now.  Young Tim Travers (although I still like the idea of Ronyx Travers, or even naming him Trebor Travers in honor of Uncle Bob -- Trebor is Robert spelled backward).  Lots of possibilities for side stories exist!
Re: The Third Clue: A Pacha'ka Adventure, by Geron Kees  [message #78392 is a reply to message #78391] Wed, 28 September 2022 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ivor slipper is currently offline  ivor slipper

Likes it here

"Bisexual_Guy wrote on Wed, 28 September 2022 07:45"
I am very glad to see this story here.  Happy to see that you are writing additional stories in the Charlie Boone universe, but not always having Charlie, Kippy, Adrian, and Ricky front and center.  My predictor says this will be a great one.

The Braunigan sound somewhat paranoid, or at least very concerned about the other spacefaring empires of the galaxy.

I look forward to seeing who might yet show up in this adventure.  Thanks, Geron!

One of these days perhaps we could have an adventure featuring Kiernan and Frit and Pip?  Or one featuring Horace, Amy, and Oliver the elf accountant?  Or one featuring Uncle Bob, Amy, Horace, Ricky's younger sister, and Ricky's even younger brother?  Surely Rick's brother and sister have met Amy at Third Planet Inquires by now.  Young Tim Travers (although I still like the idea of Ronyx Travers, or even naming him Trebor Travers in honor of Uncle Bob -- Trebor is Robert spelled backward).  Lots of possibilities for side stories exist!

--Trebor is such a sweet name:p
icon7.gif Re: The Third Clue: A Pacha'ka Adventure, by Geron Kees  [message #78393 is a reply to message #78391] Thu, 29 September 2022 03:59 Go to previous message
Geron Kees is currently offline  Geron Kees

Likes it here

"Bisexual_Guy wrote on Wed, 28 September 2022 07:45"

--
Always happy to hear from you!

I have a number of ideas for stories revolving around Charlie's friends. After all, they are all doing their own things when not adventuring with Charlie and the gang. Like you say, LOTS of possibilities for side stories exist.

I have some other things that need to be done first. The Halloween story, which I am working on now. Then a Christmas story. Then several long stories unrelated to the Boone tales, that have been too long waiting in the wings. I wish I had more free time to write, actually, because I have quite a few ideas that need exploration.

And, there are a few other stories, already written, that are waiting for next installments or sequels. Given enough time, maybe even some of the ideas you mentioned!

Previous Topic: Crashing Bore
Next Topic: Pig-Boy and the Insectorator
Goto Forum: