A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Why do some picture arouse and others not?
icon5.gif Why do some picture arouse and others not?  [message #67873] Sun, 11 August 2013 14:33 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

I happen to be aroused by erect penises. I like pictures of them. Despite being vehemently against circumcision I find both the intact and the mutilated penis arousing.

What I find slightly odd is that some pictures of erect penises are substantially more arousing than others. I'm considering pictures of slim, legal age, young gentlemen, and ones where no face is involved. I also acknowledge that some penises are downright unattractive, but I am considering penises whose aesthetic merits are as near equal as makes no difference. I am not considering penises "in play" so to speak, I am just considering the penis and the very close body regions that surround it.

Indeed, two pictures of the same penis on the same young gentleman (photoshop can be a pain) can trigger a widely different arousal level.

Any idea why? Anyone share my experience?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: The world is nuts!
Next Topic: I am a night Owl, are you?
Goto Forum:

[ RSS ]