A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > So I'm new here...
So I'm new here...  [message #67876] Sun, 11 August 2013 19:24 Go to previous message
TheStig is currently offline  TheStig

Getting started

I found GH's stories online one day in front of computer half drunk.  When I come back to them sober I realize why I was so taken by them when I was intoxicated.  After flicking through this forum, I can see that you guys seem sensible and a good bit like myself in many way.  Now, I know I'm American, but don't hold that against me.  I've always liked the sensibilities of the British peoples and that certainly rings true in many of the things that GH has written. 
The reason I decided that I'd come to this website is complicated.  I don't feel at home anywhere.  Very simply, I am loathed for what I am in this backward part of the country and even after leaving to go to school in the city, I've found I'm not the best at making friends or trusting people.  So I guess what I'm asking for is a friend.  Certainly easier to do this kind of stuff from behind a computer screen.
-Stiggums

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message