A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > This news item absolutely sickens me.
This news item absolutely sickens me.  [message #68079] Thu, 31 October 2013 04:26 Go to previous message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

We've sometime back touched briefly on the underlying topic at the heart of Christian Adamek's plight, and a goodly number of barely post-pubescent teens like him across the United States; but, I can remember if we'd come to any consensus regarding a resolution.

Teen chooses Death over Sex Offender Registry

Not surprisingly, as I scrolled down to the comments section after reviewing the vidéo, I discovered that Board owner and good friend Timmy had been here before me.  After your viewing the vidéo, I would appreciate the membership here sharing their thoughts on this heinous and simply appalling situation.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

[Updated on: Thu, 31 October 2013 04:27]

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: They say paper is dead.
Next Topic: Obvious question time: How do you know that you are gay, or that you are Bi
Goto Forum:

[ RSS ]