A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > I was recommended a book
I was recommended a book  [message #68471] Thu, 24 April 2014 10:45 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

At present I am seeing a counsellor, and he suggested a book to me because it deals with sexuality. One section he commended for my attention is 'Homoworld'. Indeed, we have often discussed reversing things to explain what it is like to be homosexual, by asking heterosexual people to consider living in a world where homosexuality is the norm and heterosexuality is the persecuted minority. I found the topic of interest.

There is a short film to go with it:

What do you think of it? If you feel the makers need to hear your comments, pop over to Youtube to leave a comment there, but leave one here too

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: A vendor suggests I be a better bottom
Next Topic: That Evil Little Voice in My Head
Goto Forum:

[ RSS ]