A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Penis size and importance
Penis size and importance  [message #68587] Fri, 08 August 2014 12:47 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

An acquaintance told me last night how he had always been worried about the size, lengthwise, of his penis. He thinks this worry goes back to his childhood. He has worried about it to such an extent that he has been visited by the melty man

Though the video is a comedy the ailment is real. He was reduced to being scared of what girls would think of his naked penis to such an extent that he was unable to perform sexually. He said clearly that no girl had ever said anything disparaging about his equipment. He has measured and is, with precision, the average length for his ethnicity. He happens to be heterosexual.

I wondered what your thoughts are, both about your own size, about what you think others (will) think about your penis, and about what others have said about it.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message