A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > I don't know when we last had a "Say hey Friday"...
I don't know when we last had a "Say hey Friday"...  [message #68660] Sat, 25 October 2014 01:02 Go to previous message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

Why don't we begin another this evening?

Pick a topic... anything, doesn't matter much about what, just say something, and hopefully another Member here will pick up the thread and put in their two cents worth; or speak about something different.

I'll start us off with my thoughts on the continuing shootings at schools across the U.S. Kindly make them brief folks, we don't want people to loose interest before you get going.

First there was Columbine some 10-years ago, or thereabouts, and it seems the annihilator shtick is still going strong.  I would have thought that people would have gotten extremely tired of enduring them by now.  There was another this afternoon in Washington State.  Thoughts?

[Updated on: Sat, 25 October 2014 01:03]

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: New topic!
Next Topic: A little something I simply want to share with everyone here.
Goto Forum:

[ RSS ]