A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > A Little Something to Get the Ink Flowing or the Muse Mindful
A Little Something to Get the Ink Flowing or the Muse Mindful  [message #69530] Thu, 30 April 2015 17:29 Go to previous message
docP is currently offline  docP

Getting started

After surfing the sites and  following the sage advice of several better versed in this genre than I, the end result is still a dearth of good, teen-focussed, soft-on-sex, tales with minority boys center stage or with Muslim youth anywhere in the cast.
My latest posting on www.daktaris.wordpress.com lists a few and why I am looking for them. 
My request to you wordsmiths out there now is to consider broadening your character profiles a bit. We do live in a multicultural society now, even if the Front Populaire and UKIP and the Tea Party activists don't like the idea.
Thanks. Doc.

Ubarikiwe - Be Blessed!

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: Saturday Boy by Westcliff Writer