A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > The village where about one in ten 'girls' turn into boys at puberty.
The village where about one in ten 'girls' turn into boys at puberty.  [message #70292] Fri, 09 October 2015 09:52 Go to previous message
Kitzyma is currently offline  Kitzyma

Likes it here

Although I often don't like other programs by the same presenter, I found the whole BBC series "Countdown to Life: The Extraordinary Making of You" to be fascinating.  For those interested in the origins and development of sexuality, the second episode would probably be most interesting.
<http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06dsmn1>

e.g. Particularly enlightening for me were:

The village where about one in ten 'girls' turn into boys at puberty.

and

The effect of hormones on development of sex organs occur at different time than their effect on the nervous system. That may influence whether or not we're gay. It may also be one reason for 'gender dysphoria' and may be why some children with physical sexual characteristics of one gender feel they are mentally of the other gender.

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: Unhappy Hollywood news.
Next Topic: Trevor Moran makes it official...
Goto Forum:

[ RSS ]