A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Of dicks and butts
Of dicks and butts  [message #71995] Wed, 19 October 2016 17:08 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

I confess it. I am sexually interested in matters anal, ideally to be penetrated, but also to penetrate. I also know many gay blokes have no interest in penetrative anal sex.

Why, then, are those of us who are interested in anal sex actually interested in anal sex?

"Classic" sexology in the heterosexual world considers that the woman's butt is sexually alluring. I suggest this must be because, when the woman bends over, say, a table, her genitalia are exposed and 'available'. So is her anus, but this seems to be ignored.

Sexologists then postulate that heterosexual men like large breasts because they resemble the woman's rump. By no means all heterosexual men who like the rear view of a lady are enamoured of a huge pair of breasts, but that is a different discussion. 

I've set the heterosexual stuff out here to create context.

I am not enamoured of female genitalia. To me it looks unfinished, raw, and, well, messy. At least that is true when seen from astern. Form ahead it's a rather neater view since there is nothing to see at all. However, I do get a twitch or two in my loins when I see a slim, pert, youthful, female naked rump on display, even with the pudendum in plain sight. It has to be a neat and tidy version, though! I don't want to do anything with it, yet my body seems to consider whether it's worth the effort of becoming aroused.

Show me a similar aged gentleman in the same position, whether I have had the opportunity to see the face or not, my tiny todger gets interested very fast, and draws itself up to its full height of just below average. It's ready to go, and ready despite my preference of being the chap bent over the table and having other chaps going caving! I want to be inside the other chap.

For those who are not interested in anal sex this must seem to be a mystery.

The gentleman, viewed from astern, displays a scrotum, something I find amusing rather then appealing, and his own dick is, broadly, concealed behind a load of dangly skin.

What I want to know is what it is that I find appealing. The anus is functional, and not, of itself, interesting. The scrotum proves that Intelligent Design truly does not exist, and I can't see the real bit that I want, because it's hidden behind a pendulous set of bollocks!

Have any of you figured any of this out?

[Updated on: Wed, 19 October 2016 17:08]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School

Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: 50 years since...
Next Topic: Message From Grasshopper to all of his friends:
Goto Forum:

[ RSS ]