A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > The Angel of Pie Jesu
The Angel of Pie Jesu  [message #72285] Sun, 11 December 2016 18:00 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Over the past months I have been reading The Angel of Pie Jesu, a story out of our niche and with a deal of merit.

I follow John Teller's stories. Because the site has a declared niche I am unable to publish them here, though I have suggested to John that, shoudl he find two teenagers who wish to explore their love, those I will publish like a shot.

This tale starts out simple. As time passes in our youthful hero's life it gains a unique darkness.

John always produces a plot worth following, one that is sensitive to the nature of the relationship and always feels to me to be boy centred, not man centred. I'm looking forward to the rest of the plot unfolding at the agonising rate of a chapter per week.

[Updated on: Tue, 13 December 2016 17:58]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message icon14.gif
Read Message  
Previous Topic: Billie Joe Walker Jr
Next Topic: Adult Fiction by Solsticeman - a timely comment
Goto Forum:

[ RSS ]