A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Black and White Boys
Black and White Boys  [message #72740] Sat, 11 March 2017 17:19 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

This challenge seems to have proved more challenging than some. I make absolutely no apology for that. Part of a writing challenge is to come out of one's comfort zone and write about something unfamiliar.

We have three very different tales. I commend each to you, and for different reasons. I have my thoughts on each, of course I do. Setting those aside, if this were a contest instead of a challenge is it true that a short story is likely to garner more opinions than a long single chapter story, and that more opinions than a multi-chapter story?

It is not a contest, of course. The overall voting is purely for fun.

[Updated on: Sun, 12 March 2017 07:46]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message icon7.gif
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: Dear Little Brother.
Next Topic: Independence Day, by Cole Parker
Goto Forum: