A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Do not Enter to this topic !
icon4.gif Do not Enter to this topic !   [message #74009] Mon, 05 February 2018 04:09 Go to previous message
Joe.mx is currently offline  Joe.mx

Toe is in the water

Hector lived in Rodrigo's apartment. And in the eyes of everyone, they were just roommates and nothing more. Nobody could think otherwise. One day Rodrigo invited his mother to dinner. She could not help but notice how attentive and effusive Hector was with his son and wondered if he was sleeping with him.
Rodrigo, knowing his mother says:
"Mommy, I know what you're thinking, but between Hector and me, there's nothing, we're just friends and roommates."
... The following week, Hector tells Rodrigo:
-Do you know something? The big silver ladle, to serve sauces, does not appear since your mother came to dinner.

Rodrigo, a little confused, sends a message to his mother and says:
- "Dear mother, I am not saying that you took the big silver ladle, but neither that you did not do it; The point is that it has not appeared since you came to dinner. but quiet Mommy, whatever it was that happened with the ladle I LOVE YOU! And nothing happens

To all this, the mother reads carefully and sends a message answering:
- "Dear son, I am not saying that you sleep with Hector, but not that you do not; The fact is that if Hector slept in his bed, he would have found the ladle, which I myself hid under the sheets of his supposed bed, but calm, that even if you are gay, nothing happens mommy loves you "

Nobody can fool the moms !

I know , i know but i warned you !

Have a great day guys ✌

[Updated on: Mon, 05 February 2018 04:34]

Be strong , so that nobody can defeat you ,
Be noble , so that nobody can humiliate you,
Be yourself , so that nobody can forgets you.

Read Message icon4.gif
Read Message  
Previous Topic: Black Americans day
Next Topic: mike😯😯😅
Goto Forum:

[ RSS ]