A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Fine Young Animals - Straw Poll
Fine Young Animals - Straw Poll  [message #74302] Sat, 21 April 2018 06:25 Go to previous message
Pedro

Toe is in the water

An interesting question about how we perceive photos has arisen in a feedback conversation I have had about the FYA challenge stories. Don't look at it again, but when you first saw the picture, and before you read the stories, did you think that the briefs were white and the colour balance in the photo wrong (which could due to the strong back light from the window) ? Or did you see the shorts as pink? 

It doesn't matter at all as far as the challenge stories are concerned, I am just intrigued as to how many of you saw it the same way as I did.

[The forum polling system has failed, so I've edited this post to remove that and add this poll below. You will need to register your vote again. ~timmy]

Fine Young Animal Straw Poll

Without looking again at the photo are the shorts pink? Or are they white and the colour balance in the photo wrong?

Pink, definitely pink!
Poor colour balance. They're white!
Can't decide or remember

Current Results

[Updated on: Sun, 22 April 2018 08:35] by Moderator

Pedro

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: The Bombardiers
Next Topic: Stories on N***y
Goto Forum: