A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > On A Darker Note
On A Darker Note  [message #74329] Fri, 27 April 2018 13:38 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Andrew Foote has sent me two pieces and a comment about them. You will find them by clicking On A Darker Note.

I was not sure which of the two fora was the correct place for this post, so it will start in one and move to the other. That leaves a short duration linkage between the two.

What I know for sure is that this has cost and is costing Andrew some substantial emotional investment. I am not sure what comments are appropriate. He has had mine in private, but, public or private, I think he would appreciate your input

[Updated on: Fri, 27 April 2018 18:59]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: Digital Age of Consent
Next Topic: Feeling sad and nostalgic
Goto Forum:

[ RSS ]