A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Please be patient with service outages
Please be patient with service outages  [message #74643] Wed, 01 August 2018 23:25 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

We have been conducting an audit and upgrade of some essential web server functions today. There has been some unavoidable and unanticipated downtime, and some services behind the scenes are not yet running. We have given priority to public facing services. Our server is much more complex than folk realise. Serene on the surface, like a swan is what we are.

This may affect our ability to publish stories on Friday. That element is not yet back online.

Or, of course, it may not affect Friday at all, but I wanted you to be aware in advance.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: Gone weekend gone
Next Topic: SSL and knee jerk reactions
Goto Forum:

[ RSS ]