A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > The boy on the boat made me think of this
The boy on the boat made me think of this  [message #74841] Sat, 08 September 2018 18:28 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Which boy?

The rather sweet and pretty rising 13 year old who lives aboard a boat on a mooring in the middle of our harbour with his mother, father, and kid brother and sister.

Geron Kees did, too, when he mentioned nuclear shelters.

You are a young teenager, and are compelled to live inside a small environemt, with your parents, brothers and sisters. Puberty has just kicked in. The relentless masturbation of youth wants to take you over, but there is no privacy at all. If yoiu are on a boat it will rock, in a caravan it will vibrate, on a bunk in a nuclear shelter it will rock the other bunk buddy.

To me this is awful, because even a trip to the loo is in the same environment. There is no privacy, none. 

How do you cope?

[Updated on: Sat, 08 September 2018 18:33]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: 1% of kids aged 9-10 self-identify as gay, transgender
Next Topic: A Good Deed
Goto Forum:

[ RSS ]