A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Has Jesse been virtually scrubbed from the Internet?
Has Jesse been virtually scrubbed from the Internet?  [message #75310] Thu, 20 December 2018 21:35 Go to previous message
Ian Fatima is currently offline  Ian Fatima

Getting started

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=5009&private=0

http://forum.iomfats.org/?t=getfile&id=5010&private=0

Has Jesse been completely scrubbed from the internet by the Powers That Be? His dozens or hundreds of images used to be all over the place, but he has since vanished. I was surprised to see 7 or 8 of his pictures on the iomfats Tumbler pages. A google image search of several of the images reveals no matches on webpages elsewhere. I have tried searches on BOB, Google images, Yahoo images, Bing images, and there's nothing left anymore.

Apparently, Jesse was a 15 year old from Kentucky named Jesse Dumanche, being raised by a single mother. He was in therapy, and his male thereapist took hundreds of photos of him. The therapist took both legal photos of Jesse in various outfits, and also took a number of illegal fully nude photos. The therapist uploaded all the images, legal and otherwise, on the internet in the early 2000's, and they spread like wildfire. The therapist was arrested. Jesse suffered bullying from classmates thereafter, but denied being gay. I'm remembering all this as best as I can from an article I read more than a decade ago.

[Updated on: Thu, 20 December 2018 21:37]

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: Of friends, Friendship, and Bullying
Next Topic: Happy New Year 2019