A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Hi guys , need advice with something
Hi guys , need advice with something   [message #75537] Sat, 16 February 2019 06:36 Go to previous message
Joe.mx is currently offline  Joe.mx

Toe is in the water

Hi evebody , well the thing is i Made a very good friend on-line (he is a 19 year old guy ) , he told me he have a friend , a boy of 13 years old and he likes this boy , not just sexually , he cares about this boy , he cares about his family ,he want to protect this boy , i believe he is being honest and in in love with this little guy , this boy have a past of abuse , his mom have to move from their city to another to runaway from the husband abuse , but the problem is the age differience , he have 19 and the boy 13 , the boy seems to send him subtle hints of interest of more than frienship , i think from the things that my on-line friend told me that the boy is gay , any advice that you can give me ? To pass that advices to this guy ? Do i Will try to stop that thing , or encuorage this guy to persuit that love ,this guy respects the boy , he never Will try anything with the boy without his consent , what do you think guys ?

Be strong , so that nobody can defeat you ,
Be noble , so that nobody can humiliate you,
Be yourself , so that nobody can forgets you.

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: Questioning
Next Topic: We've got our own troubles...
Goto Forum:

[ RSS ]