A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Kaiser
Kaiser  [message #77809] Tue, 18 May 2021 12:53 Go to previous message
chanter is currently offline  chanter

Getting started

Thank you to Bensiamin for your stories of David and Jackson that have taken us through their development and onto the mext gen.  The characters are likable and compelling, and the stories are laced with inrellect and compassion. (Who would have guessed you could learn stuff while reading teenage gay romantic loves stories .. haha)

I have especially liked and related to the Kaiser stories as I have the distinct honour of working with an incredible golden retriever doing therapy as well as counselling and support work. I have seen her many times achieve things that no human has been able to and to builfd the bridge of trust that has been needed in order for the young person to move forward.  So much of Kaiser's actions and behaviour resonate with things I have witnessed.  There are times after sessions that I have felt so amazed and humbled by the achievements of a beautiful golden retriever that all I can do is hug her myself.

(And I too use music as a bridge in some circumstances .. another point of relatability for me)

So thank you again Bensiamin for such great stories, and for hopefully opening a few people's eyes to what our best friends are capable of achieving.
I truly hope there are more stories to come.

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: Puppy for Sale 2 - A kind of sequel.
Next Topic: The Storm That Turned the Tide
Goto Forum:

[ RSS ]