A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Looking for advice
Looking for advice  [message #77937] Mon, 05 July 2021 09:15 Go to previous message
Opus is currently offline  Opus

Getting started

Hello,

Is there dudes on here that is military?  I'm like a bit new to all this. I'm out to me close mates but it's driving me barmy being in this job and hiding stuff. I'm like scared it's gonna go badly and I really want to just be me on my base. I'm Aussie by the way not American. Add to that there is this guy I like, he's a Civ, but I can't be with him because of what I do. 

I've read tons of stuff on here but never had the courage to sign up. I also signed up on another site, but this place has got tons more resource. What I really need is someone in the Army who I can chat this through with.

I'm Opus by the way. Yeah that is really a thing. Blame my parents. Nice to meet you guys.

Sorry if I like posted in the wrong place.

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message  
Previous Topic: The war on Woke - A debate
Next Topic: An Apology - James Matthews
Goto Forum:

[ RSS ]