A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > The Third Clue: A Pacha'ka Adventure, by Geron Kees
The Third Clue: A Pacha'ka Adventure, by Geron Kees  [message #78391] Wed, 28 September 2022 07:45 Go to previous message
Bisexual_Guy is currently offline  Bisexual_Guy

Likes it here

I am very glad to see this story here.  Happy to see that you are writing additional stories in the Charlie Boone universe, but not always having Charlie, Kippy, Adrian, and Ricky front and center.  My predictor says this will be a great one.

The Braunigan sound somewhat paranoid, or at least very concerned about the other spacefaring empires of the galaxy.

I look forward to seeing who might yet show up in this adventure.  Thanks, Geron!

One of these days perhaps we could have an adventure featuring Kiernan and Frit and Pip?  Or one featuring Horace, Amy, and Oliver the elf accountant?  Or one featuring Uncle Bob, Amy, Horace, Ricky's younger sister, and Ricky's even younger brother?  Surely Rick's brother and sister have met Amy at Third Planet Inquires by now.  Young Tim Travers (although I still like the idea of Ronyx Travers, or even naming him Trebor Travers in honor of Uncle Bob -- Trebor is Robert spelled backward).  Lots of possibilities for side stories exist!

Read Message  
Read Message  
Read Message icon7.gif
Previous Topic: Crashing Bore
Next Topic: Pig-Boy and the Insectorator
Goto Forum:

[ RSS ]