A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > What makes me ANGRY
icon8.gif What makes me ANGRY  [message #64774] Mon, 08 November 2010 19:05 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

This makes me angry.

Some shits have made another kid feel like dying is the answer.

http://tinyurl.com/39qw5xa

[Updated on: Mon, 08 November 2010 19:06]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: What makes me ANGRY  [message #64777 is a reply to message #64774] Tue, 09 November 2010 12:14 Go to previous message
Michael-Kent Dobison is currently offline  Michael-Kent Dobison

Likes it here

I am also over it now tim... Why Why Why Confused??

It's almost starting to feel like people don't want to understand how we (Gay Folk) work... I'm at terms with the fact that people fear what they don't understand but then why the F**K will they (Non-Gay Folk) not allow themselves to even attempt to begin to understand...

I'm very tempted to say timmy that I am just as PISSED OFF as you are about the whole thing.

I'm lucky in ways that most kids will never be... for one I am still alive, which seems to be a slowing trend...
Make no mistake, my sexuality caused me a fair amount of trouble as a youth and still often brings chaos to my door step but *It Gets Better* and I am willing to swear by this!

"And so the lion fell in love with the Lamb"
"What a stupid Lamb"
"What a sick, masochistic lion"
Previous Topic: Midterms Imperil LGBT Agenda
Next Topic: Unique way to bring down the walls
Goto Forum: