A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Have you looked at the main site today?
Have you looked at the main site today?  [message #64878] Mon, 15 November 2010 17:35 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

No? Why not?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Have you looked at the main site today?  [message #64879 is a reply to message #64878] Mon, 15 November 2010 18:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NW is currently offline  NW

On fire!

Excellent stuff, timmy.

And I'm virtually somewhere among the marching throng - alongside (I hope) many other posters here.

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. ... Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night devoid of stars." Martin Luther King
Re: Have you looked at the main site today?  [message #64880 is a reply to message #64879] Mon, 15 November 2010 19:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I think you must be the only one. It's finished now, of course. Glad to march alongside you again.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Have you looked at the main site today?  [message #64881 is a reply to message #64880] Mon, 15 November 2010 19:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NW is currently offline  NW

On fire!

Always a pleasure - and I caught it briefly on your blog, as well.

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. ... Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night devoid of stars." Martin Luther King
Re: Have you looked at the main site today?  [message #64882 is a reply to message #64881] Mon, 15 November 2010 19:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

It's finished all ready? Thought it was going to go all day.

I did try to register but had troubles, (story of my life!) and was going to go back later. It's only 8.37am here.

cheers

Commas matter - 'Party on Dudes' is not the same as 'Party on, Dudes'
Re: Have you looked at the main site today?  [message #64883 is a reply to message #64882] Mon, 15 November 2010 20:53 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

I think it was too short. 8am to 7pm UTC

There is still time to register though. Just not on iom

Previous Topic: My father ...
Next Topic: When is it okay to say gay?
Goto Forum: