A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Priest Off
Priest Off  [message #65311] Fri, 04 February 2011 03:30 Go to next message
attatood.too is currently offline  attatood.too

Likes it here

I may have seen this here before... can't remember, but I did a search of the forum and didn't find it. If it was previously posted, I apologize but it is too funny not to share... do you mind?

http://youtu.be/EpuYoK6wv_Y

-Peter

I prefer guys that don't come in a box.
Re: Priest Off  [message #65314 is a reply to message #65311] Sat, 05 February 2011 21:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

Thanks Peter,

Seen it before but don't mind seeing it again. Roughly, on the subject - this must've made timmy's day! Very generous of the UK taxpayers, i thought.

Especially like the bit about "a major provider of health and education services in developing countries" Apparently, it's okay for gay prostitutes to use condoms now, but no-one else can or they'll go to Hell.

Hah!

cheers

Commas matter - 'Party on Dudes' is not the same as 'Party on, Dudes'
Oops!  [message #65315 is a reply to message #65314] Sat, 05 February 2011 21:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12351583

Commas matter - 'Party on Dudes' is not the same as 'Party on, Dudes'
icon7.gif Re: Oops!  [message #65319 is a reply to message #65315] Sun, 06 February 2011 12:36 Go to previous message
chrisjames147 is currently offline  chrisjames147

Really getting into it

Come now Kiwi, the Pope comes from a tiny foreign country, perhaps they needed aid. Just imagine the cost of laundering all those flowing robes. Dry cleaning is so expensive, especially since it's hard to clean around all those gold threads and jewels.
You can see the poor bastard is on his last lire, or is it Euro? He's been driving the same model pope mobile and wearing those same robes for decades. Is there no sympathy for his plight?

Age appears to be best in four things; old wood best to burn, old wine to drink, old friends to trust, and old authors to read. (Sir Francis Bacon 1561-1626)
Previous Topic: Server Outage
Next Topic: Now I've seen it all....
Goto Forum: