A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > I Could Go Off the USA!
I Could Go Off the USA!  [message #65371] Thu, 24 February 2011 01:46 Go to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

No Message Body

Commas matter - 'Party on Dudes' is not the same as 'Party on, Dudes'
Re: I Could Go Off the USA!  [message #65372 is a reply to message #65371] Thu, 24 February 2011 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Likes it here

lol - dunno what happened there!

As i was saying, I could go off the USA, some of them. I pity you guys who have to live with this - we do NOT need this crap in NZ, thank you.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/christchurch-earthquake/4699592/Website-blames-Christchurch-quake-on-gay-community

(I'm not linking to the site, i've seen it and it's disgusting).

cheers

Re: I Could Go Off the USA!  [message #65373 is a reply to message #65372] Thu, 24 February 2011 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ray2x is currently offline  ray2x

Really getting into it

I was not able to read the link (it seemed to be broken) but it could be Pat Robertson who has said similar stuff in the past, especially after the September 11 World Trade Center attacks. He's certainly a weiner.

Raymundo
Re: I Could Go Off the USA!  [message #65376 is a reply to message #65373] Thu, 24 February 2011 13:12 Go to previous message

Likes it here

The link is broken - the media are having problems.

Try this one (right-wing conservatives' discussion) http://www.kiwiblog.co.nz/2011/02/offensive_nutters.html#comments

I like the definition of 'Poe's Law' - “Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humour, it is impossible to create a parody of fundamentalism that someone won’t mistake for the real thing”

cheers

Previous Topic: Kiwi?
Next Topic: Man faces 20 Year prison sentence for video filmed in 1st
Goto Forum: