A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > a few small changes
a few small changes  [message #66477] Wed, 29 February 2012 10:22 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

we made them to the site. Not the forum.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: a few small changes  [message #66478 is a reply to message #66477] Wed, 29 February 2012 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

I give up! I might be a bit slow, but i can't see any changes - looks as good as ever to me.

cheers

Commas matter - 'Party on Dudes' is not the same as 'Party on, Dudes'
icon6.gif Re: a few small changes  [message #66479 is a reply to message #66478] Wed, 29 February 2012 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

The best changes are imperceptible and are just used.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: a few small changes  [message #66480 is a reply to message #66478] Thu, 01 March 2012 06:18 Go to previous message
dgt224 is currently offline  dgt224

Toe is in the water

I see a few small graphical changes - the open book graphic preceding each chapter link on the "Stories by xxx...xxx" pages, for example - and the subtle (unless you hover on them) "Next chapter" and "Previous chapter" links in the margins of each (as far as I've looked so far) story page. The latter is, by the way, a very nice addition, even if not a major one. (Or has that been there all along and I'm just now noticing it? Wouldn't be the first time I've missed something like that.)
Previous Topic: Whitney Houston: Supporter and good friend to the LGBTQ ...
Next Topic: All Dead Mormons are now Gay
Goto Forum: