A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > We have lift off
We have lift off  [message #66490] Tue, 13 March 2012 12:59 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Make yourself at home. The main thing to do is to try new things out. especially the online help, something new to the forum.

We've decided to embed Youtube videos automatically. Just add the link and we'll convert it. So far thatls the only video we embed as a matter of course.

The forum has an RSS feed as standard now, too.

[Updated on: Thu, 15 March 2012 23:57]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: We have lift off  [message #66496 is a reply to message #66490] Wed, 14 March 2012 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
attatood.too is currently offline  attatood.too

Likes it here

Hmmmm... I'm kinda lost. Not so much now as I was 5 minutes ago though. It's kinda complicated and complex, but I'm sure after I get time to read the online help it will "get better" (favorite line around here) <grin>. Might even grow on me, I will reserve judgement for now. Looks like you put in alot of work on this though! 

[Updated on: Wed, 14 March 2012 04:40]

Re: We have lift off  [message #66497 is a reply to message #66496] Wed, 14 March 2012 09:49 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

I was a little perplexed at first. Try things out. The TREE layout is pretty much as it was before. You can set that in your preferences. The old board simply wasn't going to last, unfortunately. It was a long search to find one that behaved in the same way. And yes, it does behave in the same way as well as in different ways.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: How do you like it here now?
Next Topic: The largest employer of paedophiles in the world
Goto Forum: