A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Justin Bieber has a face like a potato
Justin Bieber has a face like a potato  [message #66640] Sat, 24 March 2012 23:26 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

So why do folk think he's hot?

[Updated on: Sat, 24 March 2012 23:27]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Justin Bieber has a face like a potato  [message #66656 is a reply to message #66640] Mon, 26 March 2012 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camy is currently offline  Camy

Likes it here

"timmy wrote on Sat, 24 March 2012 23:26"
So why do folk think he's hot?

Hot potato head? Na, he looks like a young Donald Trump - or at least his hair does. I'm fed up with him. We recently rented a house which had been inhabited by young girls with a Bieber fetish. I still can't get their damn stickers (and his grinning face) off the attic door. Sad

[Updated on: Mon, 26 March 2012 22:31]

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats." - Albert Schweitzer

It's like Mad Max out here: guys doing guys, girls doing girls, girls turning into guys and doing girls that used to do girls and guys!
- from Alex Truelove
Re: Justin Bieber has a face like a potato  [message #66657 is a reply to message #66656] Mon, 26 March 2012 23:08 Go to previous message
kiwi is currently offline  kiwi

Likes it here

I've always thought that Justin Bieber was quite pleasant, in a non-descript kind of way. He's a very well-marketed plastic-pop product and mothers everywhere agreed that his music was inoffensive and suitable for the target market - young girls. However, there's been a change - until about 12 months ago 'most every young girl, right down to 7 year-olds, was madly in love with Justin Bieber and every young boy claimed to hate him. Now everybody hates him, he's passed his use-by date and One Direction are the current big heart-throbs - who knows why?

Come to think of it, Justin's features do look a bit like Mr. Potato Head Smile

I'd rather listen to and look at Ronan anyday.

cheers
Previous Topic: Ingrained prejudice
Next Topic: Santorum!
Goto Forum: