A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Worldwide and European LGBT survey and census
Worldwide and European LGBT survey and census  [message #66702] Wed, 04 April 2012 11:55 Go to next message
NW is currently offline  NW

On fire!

Organised by a department of the European Union, the results of this survey will be used to inform policymaking and equalities issues.  For people resident in the EU only, I'm afraid. I'd especially urge anyone who doesn't fit into a standard box - such as by being gay but heterosexually married - to give some details in the freeform text box at the end: surveys like these often fail to capture representative input from people who aren't part of the younger urban gay male set. Please share the link, as well!

http://lgbtsurvey.eu

"The ultimate weakness of violence is that it is a descending spiral, begetting the very thing it seeks to destroy. ... Returning violence for violence multiplies violence, adding deeper darkness to a night devoid of stars." Martin Luther King
Re: The biggest ever European LGBT survey  [message #66703 is a reply to message #66702] Wed, 04 April 2012 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I have filled this out and passed it on as widely as I am able. Thank you for showing us this

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Worldwide GLTB census  [message #66704 is a reply to message #66702] Wed, 04 April 2012 18:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eric is currently offline  Eric

Getting started

Hi Everybody,

This census in the same vein as the European GLBT census, however without the political implications. To say it's for fun might be more accurate than anything, however it may have merit as a research project. So, if you'd like to fill one out [it is completely annonymous, and only takes about 15 minutes to complete] then follow this link: http://www.lgbt2012census.com/

Blessings,
Eric
Re: Worldwide GLTB census  [message #66705 is a reply to message #66704] Wed, 04 April 2012 19:12 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Done this one as well. Please share widely

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Now we are here, what do you think?
Next Topic: Does anyone remember ...
Goto Forum: