A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > The whereabouts of Paul Schroder
The whereabouts of Paul Schroder  [message #66756] Wed, 25 April 2012 00:40 Go to next message
theeggman is currently offline  theeggman

Getting started

I know a few people that you know who would love to get in touch with you, Sir. Please PM me so we can share such information.

Many thanks,
We know return you to your regularly scheduled programme.
TheEggman
Re: The whereabouts of Paul Schroder  [message #66758 is a reply to message #66756] Thu, 26 April 2012 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Tried his email address?

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: The whereabouts of Paul Schroder  [message #73052 is a reply to message #66756] Tue, 25 July 2017 00:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul Schroder is currently offline  Paul Schroder

Getting started

I'm just a bit late pulling up this message...lol. But, Pauly is still alive and kicking.  I'm just older now; cranky, opinionated, obstinate, fat and...whew, I'm gonna quit while I still have breath.  Yeah, I have some health issues too. Old age isn't for sissies.

I was perusing the forum, put my name in the search field and came across someone trying to locate me 5 years ago. (Ta da!  Waving my hands!) Okay, so I'm not punctual.

I haven't done any writing since Minky's World.  I got heavily involved in work and life in general and lacked the time to pursue writing. I've recently retired but am not sure I want to invest so much of myself in the writing process again.  It does tend to absorb me. I would be happy though to play catch up with old friends and acquaintances. You can reach me at callmepaul@graffiti.net. Love to you all.

Paulypoo aka Paul Schroder
Re: The whereabouts of Paul Schroder  [message #73053 is a reply to message #73052] Tue, 25 July 2017 05:49 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

You could just try a few writing challengs and invest less of yourself?

Glad you are still alive and kicking

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: Mode of dress
Next Topic: If society were different
Goto Forum: