A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > John Jacob Erickson!
 () 1 Vote
John Jacob Erickson!  [message #66860] Sat, 26 May 2012 13:12 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

I'm hoping Kiwi uses this as the start of a longer story, that's why we've published this one. He and I talked about where it might go next, and I'm hoping he's found the inspiration to develop it in that way or another way.

[Updated on: Sat, 26 May 2012 13:13]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: John Jacob Erickson!  [message #66864 is a reply to message #66860] Sun, 27 May 2012 03:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

OMG, nice one! Never expected that!
Re: John Jacob Erickson!  [message #66868 is a reply to message #66864] Mon, 28 May 2012 18:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camy is currently offline  Camy

Likes it here

A very nicely written short, with a lovely twist. Peachy! Smile

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: Music and Cats." - Albert Schweitzer

It's like Mad Max out here: guys doing guys, girls doing girls, girls turning into guys and doing girls that used to do girls and guys!
- from Alex Truelove
Re: John Jacob Erickson!  [message #66951 is a reply to message #66868] Wed, 15 August 2012 04:34 Go to previous message
attatood.too is currently offline  attatood.too

Likes it here

I am a big fan of Kiwi's stories, well written and thought out. This one was a whole new idea, and true to form awesome!

I prefer guys that don't come in a box.
Previous Topic: We, by contrast, have backups
Next Topic: Road Not Taken
Goto Forum: