A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Sprechen sie Deutsch?
Sprechen sie Deutsch?  [message #67458] Fri, 15 February 2013 22:01
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

Hey, probably not the best place to ask, I know, but I'm looking for someone with some German experience to help me with a story. I should ask the editors, sure, but none of them list German, so it seemed a waste of time there.
So, if anyone is any good with written German or knows someone who is and is willing to read a 12 chapter short story and clean up and improve German vocabulary of a German student newly arrived in America with only television and print experience in English, can you give me a hand?
It's not a very long story, and you can finish it in a afternoon or evening. The character has a speaking part, but not large, and only in places, so it isn't a huge chore.
If interested, please PM me or email me, or hit my site in my signature and email me using the blue EMAIL links at the top of the page.

raysstories.com
Previous Topic: Rob Watson [frequent contributor at LGBTQNation] writes ...
Next Topic: Welcome "TomJB96"
Goto Forum: