A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Paternity by Kit
Paternity by Kit  [message #67462] Sat, 16 February 2013 03:21 Go to next message
Rodney is currently offline  Rodney

Getting started

If you are looking for a gripping short story that will likely stay in your memory forever, here is a good one! Paternity posted in June 2012, written by Kit. Here is one story than doesn't have any sex and yet reminds us that [please don't laugh me out of the forum for saying this] sometimes friendship is even more powerful than sex. Great story, Kit! And you caught me by surprise at the end. Had to think a while before I finally caught on, but ... Wow!

[Updated on: Sat, 16 February 2013 03:22]

Rod Morrison
Re: Paternity by Kit  [message #67477 is a reply to message #67462] Sat, 23 February 2013 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
solsticeman is currently offline  solsticeman

Likes it here

I agree, It's a good plot, nicely crafted, a good read and a beautiful study of friendship and doubt, Well done Kit
Re: Paternity by Kit  [message #67510 is a reply to message #67462] Tue, 26 February 2013 21:58 Go to previous message
samsone is currently offline  samsone

Getting started

I thought it was a really enjoyable story, in fact it made me late for work as I needed to find out how it ended before I left. Such a sweet ending as well, brilliantly handled by the author, it would have been so easy to end it with a big 'reveal' but they went for a much more satisfying conclusion.
Previous Topic: With Apologies Mr Dickens
Next Topic: Parker's Love
Goto Forum: