A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Beauty in Blue
Beauty in Blue  [message #67740] Thu, 09 May 2013 15:04 Go to next message
solsticeman is currently offline  solsticeman

Likes it here

If you like your tales just that bit vice, or do I mean versa then this tale of ultra short denim will appeal. A sweet tale of youthful corporal punishment.... very appealing in a nostalgic way.
Re: Beauty in Blue  [message #67742 is a reply to message #67740] Sat, 11 May 2013 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ian John Copeland is currently offline  Ian John Copeland

Toe is in the water

Short denim, yes a subject of deep interest to me for reasons of nostalgia.

So where can we find this denim fest? The problem I have is that if it is on IOMFATS, stories are only listed by author not title.

Thanks

Ian

Visit my Blog: http://thepaintheagony.blogspot.co.uk/
Re: Beauty in Blue  [message #67743 is a reply to message #67742] Sat, 11 May 2013 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dgt224 is currently offline  dgt224

Toe is in the water

A quick search of the Change Log (Full) reveals that Beauty in Blue is by Jolyon Lewes.
Re: Beauty in Blue  [message #67744 is a reply to message #67742] Sat, 11 May 2013 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nigel is currently offline  Nigel

On fire!

Ian, click the author's name on the Story Shelf and you will find all his stories arrayed.

Hugs
Nigel

I dream of boys with big bulges in their trousers,
Never of girls with big bulges in their blouses.

…and look forward to meeting you in Cóito.
Re: Beauty in Blue  [message #67745 is a reply to message #67742] Sat, 11 May 2013 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

"Ian John Copeland wrote on Sat, 11 May 2013 02:04"
Short denim, yes a subject of deep interest to me for reasons of nostalgia.

So where can we find this denim fest? The problem I have is that if it is on IOMFATS, stories are only listed by author not title.

Thanks

Ian

--
That is always a great question. We do rely on those who post to link things. This is the story. And linking is easy. The site's search engine is less easy. It doesn't do an exact phrase search.

I'll talk to Megaman about the possibility of a story title index page. I am not making any promises, though. The data may not be well enough structured to make it possible.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Beauty in Blue  [message #67746 is a reply to message #67745] Sun, 12 May 2013 00:24 Go to previous message
Ian John Copeland is currently offline  Ian John Copeland

Toe is in the water

The change log will suffice I am sure, for finding things, thanks for everyone's help and suggestions.

Have now read Jolyon's 'Beauty in Blue'. It was certainly nostalgic for those sudden rushes of teen lust that occur when you want to bite the subject of one's interest. I like the idea of a short story, it is something that has been going through my mind for some time now.

Ian

PS, it is wise never to revisit something you think is complete. I spotted a typo in Scholarship in one of the first few paragraphs, one sentence got separated into two due to a ,/. substitution. My apologies to those who saw this error!

[Updated on: Sun, 12 May 2013 00:36]

Visit my Blog: http://thepaintheagony.blogspot.co.uk/
Previous Topic: The Wolf and the Lamb
Next Topic: The Girl for Me
Goto Forum: