A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Can't find a story......
Can't find a story......  [message #68242] Sun, 05 January 2014 20:35 Go to next message
madmax59 is currently offline  madmax59

Getting started

A few years ago I read a story that I can no longer find. I thought I read it here but can't seem to locate it. The story had two main characters that were
boys who were high school age. The first boy lived with his family who owned a restaurant. They were new to town, having to move because the boy had
tainted food at the restaurant they owned in another town. The second boy is homeless and living/hiding in an ice skating rink.
That's about all I remember of the story. I hope somebody can help as this is driving me crazy...lol
Re: Can't find a story......  [message #68249 is a reply to message #68242] Mon, 13 January 2014 09:24 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

I don't recognise the plot. Google isn't a great deal of help either. I found Days of Silence, but that isn't it.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: From my Face-book Wall: A topic I thought worthy enough ...
Next Topic: Should we tolerate those who aren't tolerant?
Goto Forum: