A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > Hey ChrisR®... WELCOME!
Hey ChrisR®... WELCOME!  [message #68663] Mon, 27 October 2014 13:36 Go to next message
The Gay Deceiver is currently offline  The Gay Deceiver

Really getting into it

It's wonderful to see you.

Grab a chair, put your feet up, pour yourself a nice cup of tea and you can rest here awhile.  It's always so nice when someone new drops by and decides to make themselves right at home.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

Re: Hey ChrisR®... WELCOME!  [message #68664 is a reply to message #68663] Tue, 28 October 2014 04:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ChrisR is currently offline  ChrisR

Likes it here

Thanks for the welcome. Fortunately, this Yank likes tea, hot or iced. And with all the reading I'm going to be doing, a well-placed loo is in order as well.
Re: Hey ChrisR®... WELCOME!  [message #68679 is a reply to message #68664] Tue, 28 October 2014 17:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Really getting into it

Tea, or coffee, Ovaltine, or chocolate, or ginger-root and honey; you'd be welcomed none-the-less for one, or the other, none, or all of them.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada

[Updated on: Tue, 28 October 2014 17:30]

Re: Hey ChrisR®... WELCOME!  [message #68681 is a reply to message #68679] Wed, 29 October 2014 03:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Smokr is currently offline  Smokr

Likes it here

Did someone say ginger? Oh, tea. Never mind.
Hi Chris!

raysstories.com
Re: Hey ChrisR®... WELCOME!  [message #68683 is a reply to message #68681] Wed, 29 October 2014 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ChrisR is currently offline  ChrisR

Likes it here

Ginger? A nice hair color and the name of one of my summer camp horses when I was a kid. Both the source of good memories. Howdy, Smokr
Re: Hey ChrisR®... WELCOME!  [message #68689 is a reply to message #68683] Wed, 29 October 2014 12:11 Go to previous message

Really getting into it

One of the Church-Ladies affiliated with the Community Social Service Agency, upon whose Board I recently sat for 5-years, had introduced me to a packaged Chinese Ginger-root and Honey beverage, that in a word is to die for (Merilin International Trading Inc., 20-sachets per box, UPC/EAN: 6901206152057), which can be prepared either hot or cold.  Having discovered that Ginger aids in my breathing, I regularly substitute this as an alternative to my regular doses of Canada Dry Ginger Ale.

Warren C. E. Austin
The Gay Deceiver
Toronto, Canada
Previous Topic: just for fun, but the Tumble was nuked, Ah well
Next Topic: A bite of the apple
Goto Forum: