A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > Everything will turn out alright by Cy-kun
Everything will turn out alright by Cy-kun  [message #69051] Fri, 13 February 2015 14:52 Go to next message
solsticeman is currently offline  solsticeman

Likes it here

OK, so its only two chapters in but someone should have started a thread by now. If they have I couldn't find it. So, anyway, someone should have said by now what a delightful gentle piece of humour-full first-boyfriend story this is. I love the protagonist.. it's a bit early to know if he is a hero, and I like his mum.

Give yourself a treat... start it today... I think you'll like it.
Re: Everything will turn out alright by Cy-kun  [message #69056 is a reply to message #69051] Fri, 13 February 2015 18:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

It's always worth linking the story's first chapter. A trick: Type the title, Everything will turn out alright, get the url, highlight the title and use the link button.

We have a software glitch that seems sometimes to get it wrong if you just paste in the url.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Everything will turn out alright by Cy-kun  [message #69152 is a reply to message #69051] Sat, 28 February 2015 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

It never fails to please me when a story stays good throughout, and that I don't recognise it on a second or third reading, so enjoy it again

What I want to know is if Cy-kun is an alter ego of J J Janicki! Each set of stories is totally off the wall!

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: Everything will turn out alright by Cy-kun  [message #69312 is a reply to message #69152] Wed, 18 March 2015 23:20 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Just emailed with Cy-kun. He has had some lovely feedback. He deserves it.

Previous Topic: Just One of Those Days, but It Got Better
Next Topic: Back Door Slider
Goto Forum: