A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > Literary Merit > For Everything You Are
For Everything You Are  [message #69391] Wed, 01 April 2015 07:58 Go to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Some will know Westcliff Writer, others not. For Everything You Are has started here today.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: For Everything You Are  [message #69423 is a reply to message #69391] Tue, 07 April 2015 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Judging by the visitor count this is proving to be a popular story and a popular new writer here. It doesn't shy away from hard story lines.

One of our friends is doing a post publishing error check on it and we'll have an even cleaner copy up soon. Once we're up to date he'll pre-proof new chapters, too.

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Re: For Everything You Are  [message #69529 is a reply to message #69423] Thu, 30 April 2015 16:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Well, I'm still hoping for the error check, so I guess our friend has some personal things that have leaped into his way. The tale ends after two further chapters, 17 and 18.

Re: For Everything You Are  [message #69546 is a reply to message #69391] Mon, 04 May 2015 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
timmy

Has no life at all

Quote:
timmy wrote on Wed, 01 April 2015 08:58Some will know Westcliff Writer, others not. For Everything You Are has started here today.

--
And concluded today.

Re: For Everything You Are  [message #69601 is a reply to message #69391] Mon, 11 May 2015 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
solsticeman is currently offline  solsticeman

Likes it here

WW is an excellent addition to the site, and this is a beautifully told story... give it a go.
icon8.gif Re: For Everything You Are  [message #69618 is a reply to message #69601] Thu, 14 May 2015 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dallen50 is currently offline  dallen50

Getting started

This was a beautiful story, but it deserves continuation!!

Don

Don
Re: For Everything You Are  [message #69619 is a reply to message #69618] Thu, 14 May 2015 13:07 Go to previous message
timmy

Has no life at all

Quote:
dallen50 wrote on Thu, 14 May 2015 13:53This was a beautiful story, but it deserves continuation!!

Don

--
The question is, where would it go?

Previous Topic: Whimsy
Next Topic: IOMFATS member discount
Goto Forum: