A Place of Safety
I expect simple behaviours here. Friendship, and love.
Any advice should be from the perspective of the person asking, not the person giving!
We have had to make new membership moderated to combat the huge number of spammers who register

You are here: Home > Forum > A Place of Safety > General Talk > A reminder: The purpose of this forum
A reminder: The purpose of this forum  [message #69431] Thu, 09 April 2015 09:28
timmy

Has no life at all

Long, long ago, and far, far way, I started this site for reasons that are unrelated to stories. The site is about gay kids and the adults they become who are in pain. The site is for those folk, folk like you, folk like me. The forum has always been, first and foremost, for those folk, leavened by banter, humour, light heartedness.

Look back deep into the older posts and you will find folk who have used the forum to start to work through the horrors that beset them, sometimes horrors made by others, sometimes horrors made by them, themselves. So are answered, most are answered. Some are simply the poster needing to expose their demons to their own scrutiny.

I just want to remind you, perhaps especially my email friend who told me that the site is not an agony aunt, that it is. It most assuredly is.

[Updated on: Sat, 11 April 2015 07:36]

Author of Queer Me! Halfway Between Flying and Crying - the true story of life for a gay boy in the Swinging Sixties in a British all male Public School
Previous Topic: A serious question if I may
Next Topic: Oral Sex and non ominvores
Goto Forum: